1. Chill small mixer bowl.
2. Line bottom and sides of an 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking dish with wafers. Set aside.
3. In medium bowl dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in orange juice. Set aside.
4. In large mixing bowl beat cream cheese and sugar on medium speed of electric mixer until fluffy. Gradually beat in gelatin mixture. Cover and refrigerate until partially set.
5. Meanwhile, in chilled bowl beat whipping cream on medium speed of electric mixer until stiff peaks form. Refrigerate until ready to use.
6. Beat gelatin mixture on medium speed of electric mixer until fluffy. Fold in whipped cream and orange sections. Pour over wafers in dish. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours or until set. Garnish as desired. Store in refrigerator.
*NOTE: Soften cream cheese in microwave at high for 15 to 20 seconds.