1. In large bowl mix lemon zest, cheese, thyme and Kellogg's® Corn Flake Crumbs.
2. Season the prawns with salt and pepper. Dredge them in flour and then in egg, making sure to coat them evenly. Coat with the Kellogg's® Corn Flake Crumbs mixture, making sure to coat evenly but not packing the breading.
3. In a fryer, heat oil until almost smoking, and then reduce the heat. Cook the prawns until golden brown and place on plate lined with a paper towel. They may be kept warm in a 200ºF oven for 10-15 minutes until ready to serve.
4. Place all vinaigrette ingredients, except the oil, in a food processor. Process for 30 seconds. Slowly drizzle the oil while the machine is running, being careful not to add the oil too quickly.
1. Put the tomato basil vinaigrette in a squeeze bottle. Make horizontal and vertical lines on the plate. Garnish the rim with lemon wedges and edible flowers or cilantro. Arrange the prawns over the striped sauce.