1. Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain. Rinse with cold water. Drain. Pat dry with paper towels.
2. Meanwhile, in food processor bowl, combine tofu, lemon juice, soy milk and garlic. Cover and process until nearly smooth. Stir in basil. Set aside.
3. Drain spinach in colander, pressing with back of spoon to remove excess moisture.
4. In 11 x 7 x 2-inch baking dish, spread 1 cup of the marinara sauce. Spread tofu mixture on one side of lasagna noodles. Top with MORNINGSTAR FARMS GRILLERS VEGAN burgers strips. Sprinkle with spinach. Roll up. Place rolls seam side down on top of sauce in baking dish. Pour remaining sauce over top.
5. Cover dish tightly with foil. Bake at 350°F for 40 minutes. Remove foil. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
*Note: To thaw, place in microwave and heat for 30 seconds.