1. Wash squash, cut off ends and cut each squash in half crosswise. Remove seeds and loose fibers. Place cut side down, in shallow baking pan.
2. Bake at 350°F about 45 minutes or until squash is starting to soften. Meanwhile, in medium fry pan, saute' celery and onions in margarine.
3. In large mixing bowl, combine bread cubes, KELLOGG'S ALL-BRAN cereal, salt and poultry seasoning. Add celery mixture, chopped apples and raisins, tossing gently. Stir in broth, mixing until evenly combined.
4. Cut each hot squash into 4 rings about 1 1/4-inches thick. Place back into shallow baking pan, in single layer. Fill each ring with about 1/2 cup stuffing. Cover pan with foil.
5. Bake at 350°F about 35 minutes or until squash is tender. Garnish stuffed squash with apple slices and sugar. Broil 3 minutes or until sugar bubbles or browns.